Big Mac Sandwich - The "Big Mac" as a grilled sandwich
You will love the Big Mac Sandwich with our Dollie Sauce Original!
Just looking at it makes our mouths water :-)
Ingredients for 2 Big Mac sandwiches
- 6 slices of toast
- 600 g ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices of cheddar
- iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium onion
- 4 tbsp Dollie Sauce Original (or more, depending on taste)
- 2 – 3 teaspoons mustard, medium hot
The preparation - step by step
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper and form into evenly sized patties. Toast 2 slices of toast on both sides in the grill over medium-high heat.
- Then or simultaneously (depending on the grill used) fry the patties on both sides so that they are still medium to rare at the core.
- For the simple Big Mac Sauce you absolutely need the Dollie Sauce Original . Mix about 4 tablespoons of it with 2 teaspoons of mustard and you get a sauce that is almost identical in taste to the original Big Mac sauce.
- Spread the sauce on 2 untoasted slices of toast per sandwich. Place the iceberg lettuce on the underside, a patty on top, a slice of cheddar cheese, a slice of toast that has already been toasted on top, a good sip of dollie sauce, patty with cheese, onions and pickles. Then the third slice of toast.
- Now grill on both sides so that the cheese melts and the bread slices are toasted. The patties will continue to cook a little longer.
- We wish you a Dollie Good Appetite!